Many recipes demand that you grind the meat to its finest particles. To do that, you need a commercial meat grinder. As its name implies, this is a food preparation machine whose purpose is to crush the meat in its finest particles. In doing that, it allows you to mix your recipes truly well.
Getting your hand on the best machine of this kind is the first and foremost step you can ever take to enjoy the benefits that potentially come by. We are here to help you out. Our reviews cum buying guide of the leading commercial meat grinders here below exists for that very purpose.
Top 5 Picks
- 【PREMIUM QUALITY】- Made of food-grade stainless steel, wear-resistant, and rust-proof, including the outer casing, top tray, and blades. Our commercial meat grinder is easy cleaning and stands up for a longer working period.
- 【POWERFUL PERFORMANCE】- Featuring 1100W power motor, the meat grinders can reach a speed of 193r/min and grind approximately up to 250 kg/550lbs of meat per hour, able to grind meat fast and conveniently.
- 【PREMIUM MATERIAL】- Made of all stainless steel. All parts touched with food adopt 304 stainless steel. Grinding head is made of all-steel.
- 【POWERFUL PERFORMANCE】- The powerful 850W full-cooper motor provides 170 r/min rotation speed of meat grinding. The output of this electronic meat grinder can reach 550LB/H.
- The steel gear-driven mechanism design and maintenance-free air-cooled motor make the grinding capability a more powerful and smooth quiet operation; 1/2 HP (370W) induction motor can grind up to 480-lbs of meat per hour; Equipped with a circuit breaker for safe use
- Heavy-duty SUS304 stainless steel grinder head, auger, meat pan, Stainless steel housing and waterproof switch assure superior safety, as well as being rust-proof
- #12 Commercia Stainless Steel Electric Meat Grinder
- Processes 350-pound per hour
- ✈ STRONG POWER, SHARP BLADES, FAST AND EFFICIENT MINCED MEAT:The meat grinder is equipped with a pure copper motor with 350W high power (maximum load power is up to 2,800W), high-grade 420 stainless steel blades and cutter heads, and produces 3 pounds of minced meat Meat every minute. Ideal for meat processing (beef, chicken, pork, etc.)
- ✈ NUTRITION AND HEALTH: This product is made of food-grade materials. You can use this electric meat grinder to make household food and control the fat content of the meat. The twist drill can slowly grind the meat through the form of three-step screw extrusion without destroying its fiber, but it can keep the meat cool, refreshing, texture and taste. You can easily make mouth-watering hamburgers, meatballs, meat pies, sausages and other meat mixtures.
Top 10 Best Commercial Meat Grinders:
10. SuperHandy Meat Grinder Sausage Stuffer
Over and above merely grinding your meat, this machine can also stuff the sausages in the attempt to prepare your foods. It is on the whole stronger and reliable mainly because of the heavy-duty commercial stainless steel body. On the same note, it also lasts longer than many competing machines.
That is not to highlight the fact that it requires limited spates of repairs and maintenance from you. Also making it better suited for the job is the heavy-duty motor that churns out a whopping 370 watts of torque output for you. Need we add that it is safer for your use?
9. ChefWave Electric Meat Grinder
If you have multiple recipes to take care of at a time, you need a multipurpose and indeed truly versatile grinder of this kind. It is on the whole capable of tackling many kinds of recipes like the tomatoes, vegetables, and fruits over and above the meat.
Its grinding part comprises some four grinding plates. They are the ones that bear the items you intend to take on and also facilitate the grinding exercise. The motor that generates the grinding power on the other hand is capable of exuding 1,800 Watts of torque output for you.
8. Sunmile SM-G50 ETL Electric Meat Grinder
For tackling a huge quantity of recipes for a longer duration of time, you need a machine that is specially optimized for mass production and prolonged use. We ask you to set your eyes on this one. It does have a sufficiently high grinding capacity that makes it able to deliver on that end.
Further to the above, the item itself is packed with tons of safety features. All these combine to make your operations streamlined. Further to that, they also take the worries that you may often have to contend with while tackling your various recipes.
7. The Heavy-Duty STX Megaforce Classic 3000 Series Air Cooled Electric Meat Grinder
You do not necessarily have to shred or cut down larger portions of meat before stashing the same into the grinders. Not when you have a similarly larger machine of this kind that is well able to play that role pretty fine. In fact, this machine can accommodate the larger portions and handle them well.
Making this largely possible is the advanced variable intake feature. This when works hand in hand with the 2-1/8-inch hopper opening to allow for more advanced and uninterrupted feeding of meat into the interior chambers of the grinder overall. All these are encapsulated on a stable base.
6. KWS Professional Premium Commercial Meat Grinder Stainless Steel Meat Grinder
Could it be that your whole life is centered on cooking and food preparations? We have a surprise here for you if you answered that question in the affirmative. This piece of equipment is all-rounded, multipurpose, and highly versatile. It is hence well able to serve you in many areas and places.
Among these are the restaurants, the deli, and of course, the home areas. Its makeup is perhaps the most outstanding of them all. That comes in the form of high-quality stainless steel material makeup. In total it does have the ability to impact a whopping 485 pounds of meat at a time.
5. Kitchener Elite Electric Meat Grinder & Sausage Stuffer
Many of these machines are manual in the sense that they require you to expend some muscle power to be able to accrue the necessary outcomes. They are not really reliable for prolonged use and engagement as they tend to tire the users with time.
Cut yourself some slack by choosing to work with this electrical grinder. It derives its grinding power from the mains electricity and is hence capable of discharging the stated ends at efforts that are far less. Also, the machine is stronger and hence pretty resilient to the common incidences of damages.
4. Kitchener Elite Electric Meat Grinder & Sausage Stuffer
Prepping for a party or any other huge event? Lay your hands on this specific meat grinder. Of all that be, it is this one that has the highest capacity. This comes to about 480 pounds of meat at any given time. With this large capacity also comes the benefit of reduced wastage of time.
To facilitate the use of this machine for those purposes, it comprises an enlarged throat. The throat allows for the stashing of larger chunks of meant into the interior cutting chambers. A large capacity stainless steel pan rounds it up. Its role is to hold your meat in a stable way during the grinding process.
3. PRO-CUT KG-22-W Meat Grinder
Light to moderate grinding escapades does not necessarily require heavy-duty machines and grinders. Instead, all you may have to do with is a grinder that has moderate power output and is also able to tackle a modest size of meat at a time. Why not set your eyes on this one?
Its motor bears the 1 horsepower rating. This one is able to deliver the torque you need to take on the similarly modest quantities of meat. Also existing as a vital part and aspect of the machine is the stainless steel cabinet that serves to store the meat well after each grind.
2. STX Turboforce II”Platinum” w/Foot Pedal Heavy-Duty Electric Meat Grinder & Sausage Stuffer
To come up with the finest grinds possible, you need to squeeze in excess muscle power. Only a foot-pedal operated machine of this kind may come to your rescue. The feet are generally stronger than the hands. They are hence more likely to bring about extra muscle power.
A set of six grinding plates also adorn the machine. They are the places whereupon you place the meat to be ground. Being large and spacious, they allow for smoother operations and more meaningful outcomes. What’s more? The machine can also stuff sausages and help with other recipes!
1. LEM Products Stainless Steel Big Bite Electric Meat Grinder
Working or intending to work in a sensitive environment? We ask you to choose this silent one. Its motor, though tough, is also super quiet and well able to deliver the outcomes you need without interfering with those around you. On the whole, it also tackles many kinds of meat.
Its exterior is also able to imbue some beauty and aesthetics for you. The exterior in question features the modernized brushed steel finish that is truly breathtaking to behold. Even when you have to handle it for a longer duration of time, you won’t suffer the menace of fingerprints.
BUYING GUIDE: WHAT TO LOOK FOR IN A COMMERCIAL MEAT GRINDER
To come up with the most suitable commercial meat grinder, you have to take care of the following considerations.
It is not uncommon for these appliances to generate and give off some noise output. You want this noise output to be as low as possible. That is especially if you have to work in an area that is extremely sensitive to noise like the libraries and the laboratories.
This refers to the quantity of the meat that the machine is able to grind per unit time. The ideal grinder on the basis of this consideration has to be able to accommodate a huge quantity of meat. You want to spend the least amount of time to deliver the outcomes you desire.
Definitely, these appliances consume some power to be able to deliver the outcomes that are desired. Though this is inevitable, you do not want this consumption to get overboard. That is why you want to check the ratings to be sure that the consumption level is manageable.
Speed of Operations
How fast would you want the machine to deliver the outcomes you want? You do not have to spend eternity to have the outcomes you want. Thus, you want a machine that is the fastest and most reliable that money can buy at that time. Check out the rates of operations as a way out of this.
In addition to merely grinding your meat, a great grinder has to be able also to imbue your interiors with some great aesthetics. That is only achievable if the exterior of the housing of the said appliance is similarly great and breathtaking to behold. Particularly, look up to those that bear excellent finish.
Considering the expensive nature of a commercial meat grinder, you can never treat the process of choosing and selecting one for yourself in a careless manner. Instead, you have to exercise great caution, care, and utmost due diligence in the course of making a search. Reading these explanations in-depth is a sure way of achieving this end.
It is not enough to read through the explanations and take no substantial course of action to that end. As a way forward, you have to start laying the plans for acquiring and making use of one for yourself. When do you plan to take this huge step? We would like to know!