Are you into food production and would want to elevate your experience a notch higher? If you are, we welcome you to this page. Here, we have identified and are going to review a couple of commercial food processors. These are appliances that are designed to handle food production in some ways.
They are many and diverse in the sense that they can tackle different kinds of food production undertaking. Our in-depth look into them below shall also spell out the circumstances under which they may be used as well as their suitability for those ends.
- Top 5 Picks
- List of The Best Commercial Food Processors:
- 10. JAWZ High-performance Blender
- 9. KWS BC-400 Commercial 1350W 1.5HP Stainless Steel Buffalo Chopper Bowl Cutter Food Processor
- 8. Breville BFP660SIL Sous Chef 12 Cup Food Processor, Silver
- 7. Cuisinart DFP-14BCNY 14-Cup Food Processor, Brushed Stainless Steel – Silver
- 6. KitchenAid KSM2FPA Food Processor Attachment, Dicing Kit, Silver
- 5. Robot Coupe R2N Continuous Feed Combination Food Processor
- 4. FonChef 550W Stainless Steel Commercial Grade Food Processor 1400RPM High Output 4L CE Certified Kitchen Fritter
- 3. Robot Coupe R101 B CLR Combination Food Processor, 2.5-Liter Bowl, Polycarbonate, Clear, 120v
- 2. Breville BFP800XL Sous Chef Food Processor
- 1. Cuisinart Custom 14 Cup Food Processor, Black
- BUYING GUIDE: WHAT TO LOOK FOR IN A COMMERCIAL FOOD PROCESSOR
Top 5 Picks
- Industry's First hands-free commercial-style dicing kit slices then dices for effortless processing;Feed Tube Type : Medium
- The externally adjustable ExactSlice System features optimized speeds, and an external lever that allows you to go from thick to thin with one slide of the lever.
- 4-Quart unbreakable clear-view batch bowl with LiquiLock seal system
- Comes with 2-horsepower peak input motor
- Smooth "s" Blade: The smooth "s" Blade that comes with the bowl assembly allows you to blend ingredients, emulsify liquids and chop to a coarse texture. (5/32" Slicing disc & 5/64" Grating disc included)
- 3 quart bowl: The 3 quart Grey plastic batch bowl is great for processing multiple ingredients together at once and has a clear top which allows the user to see the product inside.
- Pro Prep chopper grinder has 3/4-quart capacity
- Powerful 3/4-horsepower, high-speed 2-pole induction motor
- 350 watts for powerful food prep performance
- 8-Cup work bowl with measurement markings
List of The Best Commercial Food Processors:
10. JAWZ High-performance Blender
This is a high-performance blender in the sense that it plays the role of mixing many fruits and vegetables to form a pudding or dessert. Its high-performance stature is largely brought about by the existence of the 10 variable speeds. These grant you the leeway to alter the speed of blending as need be.
Then, its housing comes in the form of the professional-grade materials that are silver in color. At its core is the 3.5 horsepower motor that generates the torque which the machine uses to shred the ingredients to size. In all, it is powerful enough to tackle the leafiest vegetables and fruits.
9. KWS BC-400 Commercial 1350W 1.5HP Stainless Steel Buffalo Chopper Bowl Cutter Food Processor
Intending mainly to tackle smaller ingredients that are smoother and less leafy? This could be the blender you have been seeking. Its motor bears a paltry 1.5 horsepower of cutting capacity. It is this trait that enables it to tackle moderate recipes with absolute ease.
The item itself is also light enough to allow for smoother and seamless transportation to the desired area of use. That is mainly due to the extensive use of the anodized Aluminum alloy that is also sturdy. Its interior cutting chamber on the other hand is made of the food-safe stainless steel materials.
8. Breville BFP660SIL Sous Chef 12 Cup Food Processor, Silver
It is no secret that the Breville is a reputable and truly reliable brand. You also want to tap into its line of products to similarly enjoy the benefits that potentially come along. Specifically, this machine is awesome at chopping herbs and grating cheese. Additionally, it may also puree soups and mix batters.
Its capacity stands at the impressive 12 cups while its makeup features the BPA-plastic free materials. A safety braking mechanism also comes along to aid with the regulation of food processing. Rounding up is the large 5-inch feed chute that expedites the food loading.
7. Cuisinart DFP-14BCNY 14-Cup Food Processor, Brushed Stainless Steel – Silver
Planning to tackle food processing in an area that is extremely sensitive to noise? Pick this blender that contains a brushless motor. The motor is generally known to super quiet and powerful in an equal streak. Thus, it is able to manage awesome outcomes with minimal disturbances.
Overall, the item is able to manage 720 watts of output. That is sufficiently large to handle even the most extensive of all the recipes you may have. Also coming along as part of its makeup and structure are the recipe books, instructional manual, and the dishwasher-safe parts.
6. KitchenAid KSM2FPA Food Processor Attachment, Dicing Kit, Silver
Have a huge quantity of recipes to handle and take care of? You have this food processor for your consideration. It is larger in size, has a wider chute, and also contains a higher interior capacity. The combination of these traits is what enables you to handle the huge volumes of food.
Also making it capable of delivering great outcomes is the extensive power hub. Moreover, the unit itself is compatible with just about any KitchenAid stand mixer. On account of this, the appliance is less likely to impose unnecessary strains and inconveniences to you.
5. Robot Coupe R2N Continuous Feed Combination Food Processor
Sometimes, you also have to behold what you are doing to keep accurate track of the same. That is especially if you are handling professional food processing. Only a machine that has a transparent lid of this kind may come to your rescue. That is not all that it has to offer though.
The item contains a bowl whose carrying capacity stands at a whopping 3 quarts. With this large capacity comes the ability to handle multiple ingredients at a time. A button control panel also exists to enable you to easily feed prompts and commands when juggling your way.
4. FonChef 550W Stainless Steel Commercial Grade Food Processor 1400RPM High Output 4L CE Certified Kitchen Fritter
If you are a kind of a professional food maker, you need a machine that is able to blend and work well alongside many other attachments and settings. None other than this may come to your rescue. It is able to work well in restaurants, farmer’s markets, home markets, and food trucks.
All its critical parts bear the stainless steel materials. Expect the item hence to be safer and less inclined to the risks of food poisoning. The blades are also sharper enough to deliver precise cuts and overall awesome blending outcomes. Due to its universal fit, the item is able to work with many accessories.
3. Robot Coupe R101 B CLR Combination Food Processor, 2.5-Liter Bowl, Polycarbonate, Clear, 120v
Most of these appliances have sharper edges that are more likely to incise or even cut those who come in close contact with them. They are never really safe for the children and the juveniles. If you have these persons in your home, you need one that has smooth edges.
This is the one we would ask you to pick and make good use of. Not only are its edges smoother, but also does it allow for easy monitoring of the food processing mechanism. That is largely due to the existence of the 2.5-liter clear polycarbonate bowl.
2. Breville BFP800XL Sous Chef Food Processor
In most instances, you might have to pre-cut the fruits and vegetables before stashing the same to the food processor. That is not only time-wasting but also too bureaucratic. To stem this tide, you want a machine that is able to blend recipes straight without requiring you to pre-cut them.
This might be the one to pick and deploy for the job. A combination of a wide feed chute and powerful blades combine to make this possibility real and achievable. They grasp the recipes and crush them super fine without demanding you to carry out any further issues.
1. Cuisinart Custom 14 Cup Food Processor, Black
Even though these appliances are primarily meant for shredding contents and blending food, they may also serve the secondary purpose of aesthetics. That can only happen if you choose one that is elegant and great looking like this one. Outside its own beauty, this appliance is also exceptionally performing.
The machine is able to deliver a whopping 720 watts of output. This is sufficiently large to handle and impact huge quantities of food. Then, a set of “on” and “off/pulse” buttons exist to expedite your handling and engagement of the appliance overall. They are simple enough for a starter as well.
BUYING GUIDE: WHAT TO LOOK FOR IN A COMMERCIAL FOOD PROCESSOR
To be able to find a great commercial food processor, you need to factor the following considerations.
Food Handling Capacity
The food-handling capacity ought to be your first and foremost concern. A great appliance of this kind has to be able to handle a large volume of food at a go. The volume has to be in tandem with the amount of food you personally would wish to tackle overall.
This is the comparison between the energy consumed and the crushing power produced by the machine. Needless to say, the machine of choice has to consume less energy while at the same time give off in terms of the crushing power. That is a sure way of reducing the utility expenses you are bound to suffer.
To engage these appliances, you will have to use some controls. The precise nature of these controls varies significantly from one appliance to another one. You have to ensure hence that the controls are well within your own level of expertise and engagement. That will forestall unnecessary hassles.
Desired Area of Use
Where exactly do you want to deploy and subsequently make use of these appliances? Is it in the restaurant setting, on the go, and the home kitchen areas? Yet again, make your choice based on the specific environment as these appliances are highly specialized. You cannot afford to pick any at random.
Costs and Warranty
When all is said and done, you must be able to afford the appliances in question. Thus, you must see to it that you find one that you can truly afford and come by. This may require you to compare the prices of the many dealers we have around versus what each has to offer as a way forward.
WOW! We now bring an end to our look into the commercial food processors there. From the explanations we have provided for above, one thing stands out. That these appliances are highly specialized. You hence have to really know what you personally want and expect out of them.
Then, proceed to pair and match the processor of choice to the kinds of expectations you demand from the same. That is something that might even need some kind of professional guidance and expertise. So, when exactly are you planning to take the huge leap forward? Kindly let us know below…